2018年1月11日星期四

【We can be small, farmer can be small, but Grace can be huge ,Miracle can be Great!....】



Please open this magic link first:( thanyou will know what I am talking about)
how-AoL-helped-small-farmers in drought-hit-kurnool 2017
【We can be small, farmer can be small, but Grace can be huge ,Miracle can be Great!....】

15 Feb.,2017 Whole Night's bus traveling from Bangalore , arrived Kurnool in the early morning,rest in Srisailam,after breakfast in Nandikotkur, The first day start at this Chili field


>>>>>>, I never knew I was exactly on the magic land of GOD's GRACE at that time.



Instead of saying : How we worked there with Youth volunteers, How fantastic talks happen, how hundred and hundred people experience blessing, and why 4 Taiwanese showed on newspaper everyday..and this and that.......  in 8 days..... 


Be honest! Village people's innocent cannot be pollute by my doer attitude...... 


They said : Hi! Civil Engineer ,Please check  the water in the dam ........,  I was sure that I witnessed that AOL volunteers use the unique magic way to alive the seed , SEE! The Dam in the Tiger's forest, There was 142 crocodiles in this small lake ,and the only limited water was for tigers also in the dam, How SSIAST use wisdom to harmony  these crocodiles,tigers,monkeys,plants and human beings.. environment and to help the farmer overcome the severe drought......

BACK to the ROOTsis our AOL project also in Kurnool ,Back to the source, we are the same Being, the same divine consciousness. 




The most happiness for me is  we ( 4 Taiwanese from Taichung center) were the only foreign visitors in villages and our shinning smile also brought 100% faith   for them during this tough periods.


with 8 youth leaders from Kurnool in national Youth leader meeting in Bangalore ashram 4-5 Dec.2017

11,Dec.,2017 after with Gurudev Sri Sri visited Srisailam Bhramaramba Mallikarjuna temple, I was on the way to Hyderabad and by the way to check the srisailam's dam( the biggest south India),Although still lucked of water in the dam,But Art of living volunteers already  find the solve- clues  about that........,I did remember that Youth volunteers of Kurnool hugged me and screamed said: teacher:! with Gurudev's blessing , we will start the water project here...........



With Gratitude! 

I was the fortune one that My Guru always put me on  where that " I AM"


Share you  ..... "Love!







Benice Lin  11,01,2018

沒有留言:

發佈留言