2009年7月13日星期一

學呼吸 Enjoyed ...





 Enjoyed breathing skill session in Taichung


 


I am a Japanese man, and in late of sixties.


I had had a chance to join 6days breathing skill session in Taichung city Taiwan. It was very good experience for me.


 


It was a first time to join the breathing skill session.


It seems breathing skill do work to my body very well mentally and physically.


 


Next are in my case.


 


Physical


. Before joining session, I had had insomnia; sleeping pill did not work well.


But the night of first day of session, say, I could get good sleep. Now, I have completely recovered it.


b. My intestine condition has been better than ever. During session we were vegetarian, or ate no fish and meat, and drunk no alcohol. My bowel movements had been very well.


c. Starting breathing skill, my blood become good circulation. The end of my leg and hands become warmer and warmer.


d. It seems my body became vigor


 


Mental


 I think my mind became more stable and have less anxiety.


I had had many entanglement, confusion and trouble in my mind, I want to these emotion may be less and less.


 


Half of session, we have some activities. We discussed about our life, livings, experiences and thinking. And have some games. Those were memorable for me.


Especially, with another student face each other, and hand in hand each other, look at each other’s eyes about 3or4 min, then we could communicate each other in spirit.



 


By the way, I can not understand Chinese completely, but some time teacher Benice spoke in English, and kindly other students translated from Chinese to English or Japanese. That was helpful for me. So I could follow the session.


 


In joining session I was little nervous, but every students were very kindly for me, I was welcomed by every one.


 


I have got some confidence in my mental and physical health!!!


 


I want to say, thanks for teacher Benice and assistant May and my classmates.




10. 07. 09    At Japan 


Yasuhiko I.

 


請參考文章最新淨化呼吸課程


 



沒有留言:

發佈留言