2010年10月24日星期日

Eric & Gofe


What is your favorite Cartoon character?
Snow white? Spiderman?. or???
My favorite Cartoon character is Gofe.
Why?
It’s caused me to recall my son’s lovely warm reminder.

It was the first time for me traveling to Art of Living India ashram at 2003.
At that time, We ( Taiwan ) suffered SARS virus menace.
Before starting off, my  sons really worried about my safety.
My Elder son Eric reminded me
”Mami: If you took the airplane and met the turbulence,
remember the safe equipment under your seat.
And….If you need use the parachute, remember
“Jump first and count” one twothree,fourfive …until ten,
then open the parachute .
I wondered it so I asked Eric said:
” Why should I count numbers one to ten, then can  open the parachute, Eric?”

“If you don’t count the number: one to ten,
you will float on the air (sky) for long time and the Sun will hunt your skin seriously.” Eric said at that time.
“Mami:Don’t be like the silly Gofe,
"why?"
One time, Gofe climbed up to roof  to pick up his golf ball,
he was scared of height, so he wanted to use the parachute,
 then he count
“one , two, three….then “BOMb” , he fall down ground.
(((heeee! Silly Gofe!)))) Eric and I both laughed!
That's  my  sweet memory.

Benice             25,OCt.,2010

不完美


Gofe (cartoon)

沒有留言:

發佈留言