2017年12月10日星期日

with Gurudev visit Srisailam Bhramaramba Mallikarjuna temple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKOQ0u1-DBY&feature=youtu.be( Benice vedio)

The special satsang in ancient HINDU temple  Srisailam South India 10 Dec. 2017 and Gurudev didn't use the intellect to give the talk                 
Gurudev sat on the floor ,sang and sang, sang the ancient tune...
I sat in front of HIM

 Thousand words couldn't describe the oneness。
Just limited people with Gurudev did 2 puja In Bhramaramba main temple and Mallikharjuna  main temple inside this ancient Bhramaramba Mallikharjuna temIple(1378).hole night's flowers offering,just for HIS 20+ years gap visiting.....,Very powerful Vedic Rura Chanting Yagana,I was the only  one foeigner here to follow my Gurudev and dive in very deep meditation ...
I was the lucky one and didn't know how it happen........
After  Bhramaramba temple's puja, I saw the priest open the glass cover, let Gurudev touch the Parvati DEVI ,
priest and I stand beside Gurudev。
Rura puja in Mallikharjuna temple.Gurudev call my name:Benice come to this side...
(I sat the wrong side )
..........
.......... 







 The most excited is the end of
this day.....
All the  Srisailam main volunteers receive Gurudevs Darshan very late when after satsang' cleaning SEVA 10:30pm, All the volunteers and I scream that we met tighter again and hug each other .........,I with my 
high pitch sound and exciting emotion said“ Gurudev,I know all of them” “Mmmm”from Gurudev  .
One our AoLSwami “ Why”,
South coodinator SUdarkarji
response ”Yes!Benice worked ("very hard ":SriSailam main organiser Lin gapal wisper)with  all of them when she pardiyatra to here this Shivaratri period.........


Still remembered that night all of our youth YLTP volunteers and our free school teachers face and our exciting emotion :TeacherWe will sart water project with Gurudevs blessing tommorrow.......

that night,I slept very late that I couldnt believe I have another big familes at  a corner in this earth.....










Shocking History Behind Srisailam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cb8RlI3EKk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cb8RlI3EKk

Pushparchana & Deepotsavam with Gurudev, Srisailam, Andhra Pradesh

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/160792887c30a786?compose=new

電視報導

Visesha Pushparchana Held | Sri Bhramaramba Mallikarjuna Swamy | Srisailam

沒有留言:

發佈留言