2010年6月20日星期日

Smile yoga


SMILE!!


Wife:   I got many benifts from Yoga Asana.


my teacher Benice remind us:
"Happy to enjoy any posture at anywhere!"


Husband: I agree with you totally!!


I KNEW IT!
 
Research confirms that drinking gives me the same benefits yoga does!!!


Balasana


Position that brings the sensation of peace and calm.  





Malasana
This position, for ankles and back muscles.




Dolphin
Excellent for the shoulder area, thorax, legs, and arms.



 


Ananda Balasana
This position is great for massaging the hip area.


 



Marjayasana
Position stimulates the midriff area and the spinal column.





Salambhasana
Great exercise to stimulate the lumbar area, legs, and arms.




 


Halasana
Excellent for back pain and insomnia.






Setu Bandha Sarvangasana
This position calms the brain and heals tired legs.




Savasana
Position of total relaxation.


 



 


 


 


~NAMASKAR~


Cat is so dramatic!


Benice   21,Jun.,2010
"Yoga is smile in your heart!"

 I make you smile now,

pass it on to someone else
who needs a laugh today!


Jai  Guru Dev!!!


沒有留言:

發佈留言