2010年5月5日星期三

lily's yoga blessing


Dear all:
Thank you for giving so much warmth and blessing.


 



Teacher Benice:
Thank you very much for sharing your YOGA knowledge.
~Marivel


Hi Benice:
You’re a beautiful person inside& out.
Take care always. Keep in touch!
~Anjanette


Hi Benice:
Congratulations! I may not know you that much, but I know you are a good person. Thank you for your free time teaching us YOGA
~Shere



謝謝Benice:
Thank you for every thing in here!!
I never forget your wonderful yoga class! !
Thank you!
~Mina from Japan


Hi Benice:
Thank you for sharing your knowledge of YOGA.
Good luck to your mother journey of life.
Enjoy every moment of it. Hope to see you again
~Kareen



Benice:
I love you so much!
I’ve never forgotten when I was sick.
You made me better by your massage skills.
I learn from your braveness ….. I wish best things to you …….XXX…….
~Vicky from Vietnam


Benice dear:
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to experience Yoga
It’s so relaxing!
Take care.
~Lyndel


To Benice:
I think. I want to be a cheerful man, like you. Thank you very much.
I was very very  fun with you.
~From Shinya Japan


Benice:
You are one of kind women. I will never forget you.
Learning Yoga is such a nice experience. Good luck! Thank you!
~Helen from Japan


Life is an ever-changing process, and nothing is final.
Therefore,each moment and every new day is a chance to begin a new.
May all your wishes and dreams come true,
They will … if you believe like I believe in you.
~Barbara Cage


 


Dearest Benice:
“When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece”.
I am glad to know such a talented person.
~Beverly


Teacher Benice:
I’m so honored and proud to have you as a friend and a teacher.
I appreciated your kindness and good heart. Thank you very very much.
~T. Lloyd


Hello there
Thank you so much for teaching my life.
You’re such a very inspiring person and I admired for that ……
Stay positive .
Be contagious
~Crispen


Dear Benice:
I will never forget my first yoga experience.
Thank you so much for being a part of it.
I will really miss you!
Love.
~T.Rose


 


Benice:
First I’d  like to thank you for teaching us YOGA.
Thank you for sharing what you have without expecting any in return.
You are one of a kind ….. I’m so glad I ‘ve  met you.
I wasn’t given much time and chance to know you more.
But base on the short time I’ve spent time with you.
I can really say that you’re a person with “Big Heart”
Good luck with your future and nice meeting you.
 Take care of yourself always….until next time….
~Mylene


 


For you --  mama
Hello Benice:
The way I look at you now, is that you’re a respectable not only as a person but also a “Mother”.

I really do appreciate all your efforts that you’re exerted not only in our class but well as the thoughts you’ve shared to me, your ups and ups and down.

I hope that your stay here has helped you in one way.
I would want you to be the person you used to and
be more than the person that you were before.

My best wish to you &to your family.
Anyway, I choose A HAPPY BIRTHDAY card for you because
I thought you are NOW ready for a change in your life and
this life would be your first year of MOTHERHOOD.

A UNIQUE mother.
You’re the best MOM. I’ve ever known…..
Take care always
~..Cris…


Benice:
Thank you…..for being nice
I learned a lot from you. Be happy. Life is beautiful.  - Mar.

 
To Dear Benice:
Although I only have few weeks with you, but that was time that
I’ve never forgetten.
On our class, you are always active.
You made our environment class more funny and intresting.
You’re a good  person.
~Nguyen Tram Anh from Vietnam


 


s-i-m-l-e
Benice;
Thank you !
More than words can say how thankful we are to have you here in celi….
I learned a lot from you, you seemed more like a teacher than a student. Thank you for imparting your YOGA knowledge~
-Marivel-


Benice:
Nice to meet you It seems like you’re carry the sun wherever you go…
shining the light and warmth with the person around…
Thanks for being who and what you are…
~Mylene


Hi Benice;
You’re such a nice and enthusiastic person. Continue to be you.
Many people love you because of your happy disposition.
Hope you can visit here again….
I will be missing you…
Take care Benice…
~KAREEN~


Hello Benice:
Thank you so much for Being Nice to all of us hrer!
Thank you door teaching us the YOGA.
IT was really a very nice experience.
I wish you all the best in your life.
Take Care.
Have a good day.
~Lyndel


Hi Benice:
I’m tongue field when if comes to comments and idea.
But pertly sure of your being a good person inside out.
Thank you for the friendship imparting your Yoga knowledge and everything.
~LIoyd


Hello there!
It’s been months since we had our class together but
there Was never a dull moment with you.
Everyday I come to see you and experience your positive disposition in life
and I thought of that as a big influence not only to me
but as well as to everybody around “U”.
Be happy, Live life to the fullest a be a Proud Mom”
~CRISPEN DE LA CRUZ~



Benice: a friend
       A YOGA instructor
       An IDOL
Thank you very much for everything!
I wish you all the best in life”
The best moment in life would be that moment when your family understands you as a friend and your friends support like your family.
Whenever you share the goodness in your heart,
you always end up a winner because
LIFE IS AN ECHO
If gives you back what you hand given.
~~MARIVEL~~


Dear Benice:
Thank you every thing.
You instructed me Yoga,
Because of you I had had very good time with you.
You have a very good character. I love your positive,
open-minded, cheerful, friendly, brave and nice personality.
I have leaned many things from your personality.
 It must be wonderful for me in coming days.
Please keep in touch forever.


dear benice:
Your yoga lesson was introduced at Japanese web ad.
That is written by Take(Japanese agent at celi).
The introduction with some photo said that you are Taiwanese ,
regrettable this is last session, and many people enjoy yoga and so on.


You are loved from everyone, teachers, S.S. staffs, classmates and students,
through your character that is very good and benice.
   Every one loves you.  I love your character and behavior very much.


And every time, good lucks follow you, always fortunes smile on you.
~IW.



Benice        5,May,2010


1 則留言:

  1. It seems there are a lot of friends supporting and cheering you up , how nice.

    回覆刪除